Hakim Callwood, 24, is an independent artist illustrator/designer from Columbus, Ohio, specializing in illustration, design, painting, animation and teaching. He is a graduate of Columbus Alternative High School, ranked as one of the top high schools in the country. He also studied digital art and graphic design at Columbus State Community College. His inspiration in art began with Marvel Comic hand-me-downs from his older brother.
Shirt Washing Instructions:
For best care1. Wash before wearing.
2. Turn shirt inside out to wash and dry.
3. Wash in cold or cold/warm water.
4. Remove from wash immediately after the cycle has ended and begin drying.
5. Dry on low heat or just air dry setting.
6. Do not use liquid fabric softener-very critical. Dryer sheets are ok to use.
for any questions or to request a commission